Who we are
We are a bunch of young minds from diverse fields.
We are very serious about our monkey business.
We are coming soon to sweep you off your feet. so watch out....
Vikram / Director
When Vikram is not steering the ship at Plick.in, he is either travelling, fondling his SLR camera, thumbing through management books or cheering his favourite cricket team in front of a big screen. Dessert is his favourite part of the meal as long as it’s not chocolate. His favourite authors are David Baldacci and Mathew Reilly and he has collected all of their books written to date.
Jacob / Co-Director
Anyone connected with this man personally, or on any social media platform, knows that he eats, sleeps, and breaths marketing. However, between these he finds time to fish in lonely mountain streams and grace music festivals around the world with his bubbling energy. He has a reputation of being game to try any kind of food and drink and has a general lust for life.
Gaurav / Operations Manager
He manages a team of monkeys in a very effective manner. When he finds time, you can either find going on long drives listening to AR Rahman and Sonu Nigam or find him at the near Chaat Shop. He loves playing mind games ( Well I meant Chess) and also reads classic English Literature.
What we do
We tackle business problems with intelligence. We use cutting-edge tech and
cutting-edge thinking to bring brands to life online and direct consumer behaviour.
We, Monkey Minds Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is an e-commerce company promoting online shopping public.in where you can buy/sell your products online. We are proud to support small scale industries by pr0moting their craftsmanship through online sale indirectly improving their livelihood.
Our products are unique and specially made to suit the customers of all ages and their needs.These days, e-commerce business at lightning quick speed. Customers expect higher levels of service and convenience, and technology has created a virtually limitless demand for reliable, instantaneous business information. With one click of the mouse, goods are bought, sold and fulfilled have been revolutionized
Look at our current openings and feel free to apply!!
The Lead Curator will be the face of the company to the sellers. This role coordinates with the Marketing, PR & Operations teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a seller network.
• Implement the growth strategy of company by networking with sellers across India and getting them to signup in the marketplace
• Coordinating with boutique owners, artists, designers across the country to ensure that they are in line with the company's policies regarding the products and services
• Be the one point contact for sellers and managing all their queries
• Become a one point contact of the Company, engaging in dialogues and answering queries where appropriate
• Strong management and organisational skills
• Strong networking skills
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
• 1 to 2 years experience in eCommerce industry
• Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
Drop your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Suggesting effective utilization of funds to the Top Management
• Monthly Revenue Report
• Vendor Management
• Daily Funds Management
• Authorizing the Payables and Receivables
• Managing Online Payment Gateway Provider
• Bank Relationship Management
• Coordination with Auditors
• Internal Audit
• Payroll Management
• The candidate must have a sound financial background with an experience of 1-2 years.
• Should have knowledge in Tally / other financial software.
• M.Com or MBA (Finance)
Drop your Resume at : email@example.com
Our Web Designer/Developer will be responsible for custom and maintenance design (i.e. website design, HTML, CSS, jQuery, marketing campaigns) and simple content and database management. Other responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing and implementing new websites and landing pages
- Creating Facebook and other social media pages.
- Creating intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest Web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience
- Work with Product Management in taking product ideas and creating pixel perfect prototype images based on existing style guide
- Assist in augmenting and enforcing existing user interface styles
- Solve problems by designing interface driven solutions Key Skills
- 1-2 year designing experience in Photoshop, HTML and CSS.
- Strong desire to build a career in User Interface Design
- Eye for clean design with the use of color schemes
- Experience creating wireframe mockups preferred
- Mobile design experience is a plus
- Conceptualizing and implementation of ideas for social media for clients through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, YouTube, Linkedin, Pinterest and other strategically relevant online properties
- Content creation – writing social media posts, blog articles and material for social media channels
- Community building and Blogger interaction to create engaging content for clients
- Creating presentations and reports regarding social media optimization and online
- Minute by minute participation in conversations on all the social networks including but not restricted to twitter & facebook.
- Creating & maintaining newsletters and other such content for circulation among users
- Interacting with users on site, responding to feedback, queries etc. Requirements:
- You can write well, really well. If you write blog, especially a blog related to shopping, Indian Craftsman etc, we are looking for you, mail us right away!
- You are active on various social networks.
- Educational qualifications are not required. However, if you have studied literature or journalism or some other related discipline, its a huge plus.
- Prior experience in social media marketing or related field is a plus. However, even if you don't, we can teach you the same. We cannot, on the other hand, teach you how to write well, those skills are absolutely necessary.
- Good people skills, excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a startup, meaning: Ability to work unsupervised, take responsibility, go beyond your formal job responsibilites & understand that 9 to 5 does not apply to startups
- While it's not a must but, Chennai based candidates will be preferred. Drop your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- An awesome portfolio – Or come show us how creative you can be.
- Good aesthetic & conceptualization ability.
- Can juggle designing for Print as well as Digital medium.
- Good Communication (both verbal and written. We frown upon typos!)
- Software skills*: Photoshop/Fireworks, Flash, Corel Draw.
- Explore new things and a willingness to keep learning.
- Kicked about designing mobile and web interfaces Good to have:
- Do you have your own blog? Ever managed a Facebook account? Addicted to Twitter to discover new things? Can you teach us about more such sites?
- Know what a CMS is? **If not, are you going to Google right now?
- Knowledge of Motion graphics + video editing software & Timeline animation as well as action scripting would be good to have.
- A passionate outlook towards life with an attitude to think different and achieve perfection in everything you do Your Typical Day in Office:
- Collaborating with the Creative, Marketing and Development teams to come up with design ideas and preparing illustrations or rough sketches of the ideas before final selection and subsequent implementation.
- Quick conceptualization and visualization to propose your design solutions. We believe in the power of Iterative working but we also value time.
- Going that extra mile to refine and finalise the selected visualizations.
- Developing concepts for and designing all collateral materials, including direct mails, newsletters, flyers, posters, hangings and other graphic assets as needed.
- Go home on time. Drop your Resume at : email@example.com
Let's do something awesome together.
+91 44 688 88818